Grey Shaggy Faux Fur Throw Blanket 50 x 60"
Grey Shaggy Faux Fur Throw Blanket 50 x 60"
This shaggy faux fur throw features an attractive grey ombre print with a solid mink reverse, for an ultra-soft feel and gorgeous modern look.
Size: 50" x 60"
Material: 100% Polyester
OEKO-TEX certified: It is safe for direct, large-area, pro-longed contact direct to infants and most sensitive skin.
Every linen of this blanket meets the strictest requirement in all stages of production.
Faster shipping options available at check-out.
Return / Refund Policies
Return / Refund Policies
- Our Customer Service telephone number is 816-824-3973. We are available Monday through Saturday 9 AM until 7 PM CDT and Sundays 1 PM to 6 PM CDT. Please leave a message if we are busy helping another customer and we promise to get back with you.
- We are able to securely take your orders over the telephone.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of our shipping date.
- Items must be returned postpaid (C.O.D returns not accepted), in unmodified, sellable condition.
- Returns may be made by properly packaging and shipping the returnable merchandise. WITH A COPY OF THE PRINTOUT OF THE ORDER, along with any additional information that will help us process your return quickly.
- A 20% restocking fee can be charged on all returned items unless the item is being returned for something that is our fault, or, the items is damaged or missing parts. The product must be returned to us in the same condition it was received by you.
- ORIGINAL SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. We have included shipping costs in our prices so you are not surprised with additional charges at check-out. You should know that if you return your purchase back to us for any reason, other than because of an error we made, we subtract our shipping costs from your refund. Everyone knows that shipping really isn't free because someone has to pay for it. So, unfortunately, we do subtract what we paid for shipping your order from your refund.
- Questions are welcomed.
- It can take up to 5 days to process a return.
If you should receive a broken item, please contact us to file a claim within 30 days of shipping date.
DO NOT RETURN DAMAGED PROPERTY TO US.
- We request that you photo:
- The box the item was delivered in;
- Photo the damage of the item you received; and,
- Email these photos to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will file the insurance claim and send you an Affidavit to sign for the insurance claim, if required.
- Most of the time the Shipping Insurance Company will make arrangements to pick up the package in its original packaging. On occasion, we will ask you to ship the product back to us at our expense. Please, do NOT send damaged items back to us unless we ask you to.
- We will determine whether to send you a replacement or refund your money.
- Processing refunds of damaged items can take up to 5 days.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We have implemented the following:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
Kansas City, MO 64157
Last Edited on 2018-04-13
Welcome to The Crabby Nook®
The Crabby Nook® has brought our customers a unique cultural shopping experience since 1999.
If you have any questions regarding returns and payment please review our Return / Refund Polices section and contact us with any comment, suggestion or question you might have. We look forward to hearing from you.
Your personal satisfaction with your shopping experience is the most important feature of this business. We want you to become our best customer and good friend. Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter for advance notice of special sales!
Meet the Owner of The Crabby Nook®
My name is Brenda, and I am the owner and product designer, of The Crabby Nook®. In 1998, I retired from my career in law enforcement and started my second stage in life. People think when you retire you will just relax, travel and spend time with your grandkids...Not me! In addition to those fun things, I started a business selling online. We then grew to traveling to China to fill up containers of hand crafted items for the garden, home and office to sell from our warehouse in Kansas City.
eBay had just started and eBay encouraged my Entrepreneurial spirit. That, I thank eBay for. It was fun opening a store and finding garden statuary that others LOVED too! I have met people from all walks of life. Things were rolling along and then BAM! I got sick. I was sick for ten years taking chemo, having surgeries and taking different treatments. We got rid of the warehouse and downsized our business because I really did not think I was going to make it...but, Guess What?! I did and then I thought, now what do I do? I decided to sell small home and garden items and started designing products. Off to re-build my business I ran...
Today, The Crabby Nook®, is still a small business, but, we are a trademarked brand company that sells Home & Garden decor items. We strive to manufacture quality items that you will fall in LOVE with! Due to the pandemic we were unable to keep our staple products in stock due to border closures. So, we decided to expand our The Crabby Nook Garden Collection. Please be sure to check out our new Rain Gauges. We think they are unique and perfect for the person with a small deck or patio.
We use the Lotus flower as our LOVE symbol in our company, “The Lotus represents Purity, Compassion and Love,” because we know that you feel the same way about your friends and family too. We make each product with our love and send it to you to share with your most intimate and close friends and family. From our family to yours, with LOVE.
In our spare time we spend a lot of time with our grandkids and taking cruises. My philosophy is that life really is too short and I want to experience every minute. Let us know if you have any questions. We hope you join The Crabby Nook® friends to follow our specials and new deals. We are so glad you are here and we hope to see you around for a very long time!
Faster shipping options available at check-out. We ship Monday through Friday.
$10 OFF orders over $150!
Don't forget to use your customer loyalty coupon!