What does the Dragon and Phoenix Symbolize in Feng Shui
WHAT DOES THE DRAGON AND PHOENIX SYMBOLIZE IN FENG SHUI?
DRAGON AND PHOENIX - The Perfect Couple in Feng Shui
Two of the most powerful of the four celestial animals are the dragon and phoenix. The dragon and phoenix are the perfect couple in Feng Shui. Dragon is "yang" while Phoenix is "yin", and they complement each other in creating yin-yang balance to harvest successful matrimonial bliss. This celestial couple is the symbol of everlasting love and they being together is the ultimate symbol of marital happiness. It symbolizes that the man and spouse will stay together through thick and thin, and that love and passion will last till the end. They ensure that a newlywed couple will be blessed with both patriarch and matriarch luck, outstanding achievement in life and great fortune and prosperity with many filial off springs.
The dragon is the basis of feng shui studies that controls the cosmic chi and forces on earth. The dragon will bring prosperity, good career luck and success in every area of life for mankind, while the phoenix will bring out the excellent side of the female.
The Dragon when placed together with the Phoenix not only strengthens relationships. It can even relight the fires of a kindling relationship with the fiery energy of the Phoenix. The perfect symbol as well for the single female or bachelor looking to find true love.
Where do I place the Dragon and Phoenix symbol?
DRAGON AND PHOENIX
- Dragon has an imperial and unsurpassed status. The Chinese emperors called themselves the dragons which shows how driving and prestigious they were being considered. The Dragon brings upon the essence of life, in the form of its celestial breath, known to many as sheng chi. He has the ability to blow out cosmic "chi" from his breath, which is the base for studies of Feng Shui. Hidden in the caverns of mountains that are beyond reach or resting in deep seas, the dragon is able to transform and render itself visible or invisible to people. Some said the mountains, valleys, rivers, buildings and highways are all correlated to Dragon head, claws, tail, veins and his pearl, which translates to fundamental studies of feng shui. Besides drawing in water, the dragon also has the power to release water as it is the king of ocean. That is why ancient emperors used to pray to Dragon God in times of draught or for less rain in times of flood. He yields energy and generate power in the form of the seasons, bringing water from rain, warmth from the sunshine, wind from the seas and soil from the earth. In other words, it is said that the Dragon is the ultimate representation of the forces of Mother Nature. The greatest divine force on Earth.
- The Chinese Dragon is often seen as the heaven's supreme symbol of vigilance and incredible strength. The dragon is in charge of the east quadrant of the heaven and represents sunrise, good beginning and hope. People also often refer to the left side of their house (inside looking out) as the green dragon and is also considered luckier than the right side's White Tiger. Being the "yang" mythical animal, the Dragon can scare off wandering evil spirits, protect the innocent, bless one with safety and increases wealth to all that hold his emblem. The Chinese Dragon is look upon as the ultimate symbol of extremely good fortune. Today, all Feng Shui masters treat Dragon with great respect and have symbols of the dragon as their ultimate possession.
- Meanwhile, Phoenix is the goddess of all the winged creatures. Phoenix displayed by itself without the dragon gives "yang" energy. This heavenly bird will harvest opportunity luck, success and prosperity. The Phoenix surprises people by turning bad luck into good luck. It would mysteriously carve out path of opportunities to your business, work, career or all other pursuits of your life. Since it is associated to the south corner, its presence brings you fame and popularity. It would bring out the excellent side of the female. It can even remove quarrelsome energy of a kindling relationship with the fiery energy of the Phoenix. The perfect item as well for the single female or bachelor looking to find true love.
- Put together, the Dragon and Phoenix is the symbol of ultimate yin and yang and perfect feng shui. The Dragon is symbol of male vigour and fertility. The Phoenix symbolizes yin splendor and female beauty. They represent fruitful marriage blessed with a great deal of success and prosperity as well as many off spring, and the beginning of a dynastic family.
The Dragon-Phoenix is a must for those seeking to start a good family:
1. Place in the Northwest corner of your living room to magnify Patriarch luck.
2. Place in the Southwest corner to favour Matriarch luck and to favor love and relationship.
3. For those hungry for good health, achievement, knowledge, advancement, fame, authority, power and status for the whole family, place this ultimate symbol at the east of your living room.
4. For those in the showbiz, politics or craving for fame and popularity, place this symbol in the south corner of your house and let lights shine on it.
- 5. For bachelor women and men seeking for love and marriage, place it in your nien yen direction according to your GUA number.
Display the Peacock when you cannot find the Phoenix Symbol