- A whitewashed terracotta bread warming stone is deeply incised with the Lotus flower design.
- Offered exclusively from The Crabby Nook.
- MEASUREMENTS: 6" fits perfectly in an 8 inch bottom round basket
- INSTRUCTIONS: Place the terracotta or clay tile stone inside a 350-450 degree heated oven between 15 to 30 minutes or until warm. Place heated tile in the bottom of the basket, cover with a cloth, fill with bread, rolls, chips or appetizers. Stays warm for about 45 minutes.
- MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS: Place the warming tile on a folded tea towel and place inside the microwave for 2 (two) minutes. Remove from the microwave by lifting the towel and place inside the bread basket.
All of our warming stones include our signature deeply hand incised Lotus design "The Lotus represents Purity, Compassion and Love." Isn't that how you feel about your family and friends too?
YOUR TILE IS HANDMADE
The terracotta tile is incised by hand into a Lotus Floral design to fit inside the basket. The tile is oven and microwave safe.
The Crabby Nook hires a Fair Trade manufacturer in Bangladesh to make these bread baskets. The manufacturer provides an economic opportunity for artisans, leadership development for women's rights and educational assistance for students to name a few projects it supports.