Bird Watching From Your Window
Bird Watching from your Deck or Patio all Year
Our small cast iron bird feeders are perfect in the spring or winter to place on a covered deck or patio so the seed is not buried during snowfalls or storms. Placing the feeders closer to the house will be effective and will help keep the birds visible for indoor bird watching. Try to place the feeder no more than five feet away from a window to help the birds avoid the glass. We have found that if you feed birds all year round you will attract more birds to your feeders.
Now 30% OFF
- Small bird feeder.
- Made of cast iron. Dark brown patina. Outdoor use.
- Perfect for the person living in an apartment or condo with a small deck or patio.
- Makes a wonderful invitation for your feathered friends to visit you daily.
- Suitable for a variety of small birds, these shelters offer critical protection from snow, rain and cold.
- Peanut Butter Holder: Comes with a chain. Also has hole in back for attaching to solid surface if desired.
- Peanut Butter for Wild Birds
- Hanging Wire Suet Ball Holder w 4 Seasons Suet Ball 6 pc Wild Bird Gardening